Two combined classics sandwiched into one delicious cookie! Yes, please…
- ¾ c. salted butter, softened
- ¾ c. dark brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Beat butter and sugars till creamy. Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Fold in chocolate*.
- Using a cookie scoop drop dough onto sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes. Cookies should be lightly brown (Check the time, depending on the size). The tops do not really brown so don’t over bake. They will come out soft, so be sure to cool for about 10 minutes before doing the filling.
*Cook’s Note: If you want chocolatey-looking cookies, as pictured above, melt the chocolate chips slightly just before folding it in with the flour ingredients.
- Lay marshmallows on nonstick foil lined sheet and place under broiler until fluffy and toasty! Watch closely-this happens quickly.
- Lay 2 marshmallows on one cookie and spread chocolate on another cookie.
- Sandwich together and dig in!