Just until last night I have been slightly out-of-touch from blogging, and catching up on a long, overdue THANK YOU to The Not So Creative Cook for this Versatile Blogger Award nomination! I am truly humbled and grateful for a being part of your food blogger selection.
What does it mean to be selected?
The Versatile Blogger Award is “a mutual admiration society where bloggers recognize their peers for writing quality blogs that touched them in some way.”
What are the rules?
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
- Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Without further adieu…here are seven random things about me!
- I LOVE a good brand-name bargain!
- I am a passionate advocate for the prevention of abuse and abandoned animals. Dogs, most especially have my heart…
- I LOVE antiques.
- I am a sap for movies that make me cry, laugh, and scare the heck out of me…
- Cooking & home shows are my past time.
- I am very family orientated.
- I am an only child 😉
Finally, drum roll please, are my nominees (in no particular order), whom are all deserving of this award!
Adobo Down Under :Musings. Family. Food. Stories. Cooking. Recipes. Eating.
Taste of the Place :Inspiring you to embark on a culinary adventure…
Amina Cocina :Someone’s in the kitchen
Farminista’s Feast :Farm to Table Adventures in California’s Beautiful North Bay
Slim Palate :Re-exploring my love for food…
And so it is…thank you again to Jhuls for this honour!
You’re welcome! 😉
Comments are closed.