Just until last night I have been slightly out-of-touch from blogging, and catching up on a long, overdue THANK YOU to The Not So Creative Cook for this Versatile Blogger Award nomination! I am truly humbled and grateful for a being part of your food blogger selection.
What does it mean to be selected?
What are the rules?
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
- Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Without further adieu…here are seven random things about me!
- I LOVE a good brand-name bargain!
- I am a passionate advocate for the prevention of abuse and abandoned animals. Dogs, most especially have my heart…
- I LOVE antiques.
- I am a sap for movies that make me cry, laugh, and scare the heck out of me…
- Cooking & home shows are my past time.
- I am very family orientated.
- I am an only child 😉
Finally, drum roll please, are my nominees (in no particular order), whom are all deserving of this award!
Adobo Down Under :Musings. Family. Food. Stories. Cooking. Recipes. Eating.
Taste of the Place :Inspiring you to embark on a culinary adventure…
Amina Cocina :Someone’s in the kitchen
Farminista’s Feast :Farm to Table Adventures in California’s Beautiful North Bay
Slim Palate :Re-exploring my love for food…
And so it is…thank you again to Jhuls for this honour!