Just a little play on deviled eggs last Easter Day. My personal take is versatile enough to make for any occasion so I am personally calling this one a ‘Celebration’ deviled eggs recipe!
NOTE: The measurements I provided below are approximate to the amount and taste I personally wanted to achieve. I stated specific measurements as your guidance, but you can adjust them accordingly.
- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup organic mayonnaise
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp white ground pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 herbs de Provence + extra for garnish
- 1/2-1 tsp cayenne pepper (depending on your preference)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt with saffron (or any time of sea salt), plus extra if desired for garnish
Seasonings (As desired)
- Sea salt
Equipment (for piping):
- 1 small Ziploc (or similar brand) bag
- Peel, then slice in half (or as pictured, cut vertically) each hard-boiled egg.
- Scoop out the cooked yellow yolk from each egg and place them in a medium-size bowl.
- Set aside the cooked egg whites in a large plate or Deviled eggs plate, if you have one.
- Combine yolk, mayonnaise, mustards, lemon juice, and seasonings and blend together with a fork or hand mixer, if preferred.
- Scoop the content into a small Ziploc bag, seal and cut a snippet at the corner end of the bag. NOTE: You can use a piping bag, as well.
- Squeeze content slowly into each egg white Top them with some of the suggested garnish mentioned above.
- Season with paprika, sea salt and Parmesan, as desired.
- Refrigerate for approximately one hour before serving