All week long I have promised our 13-years young yellow lab Daisy that I would make her, along with her two four-legged siblings, some doggie biscuits. Tonight were all three doggies lucky night!
This recipe was inspired/adapted from a young lady with a knack for baking. Her website www.kissmeecupcake.com has many wonderful baking insights. Simply described from her own words, “From my heart or from my oven- I am simply here to share my baking journey.“
Read more of Valerie’s stories online and hope you give this easy-to-make recipe a try…your four-legged friends will love you for it!
Yield: 24 cookies ( I used a smaller cookie cutter so I was able to make about 30 biscuits)
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine whole-wheat flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, whisk together milk and peanut butter.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface and knead.
- Roll out dough and cut with cookie cutters.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool before serving. (I live in a higher elevation, so I baked them for 15 minutes)