I love an occasional spicy Bloody Mary with just a hint of vodka…but, for a healthier Bloody Mary this classic, guilt-free version is sure to please any V8 fan!
- Ice cubes to fill the glass
- 240ml V8® Original vegetable juice
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- 1 splash of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 celery stalk (or substitute with a dill spear pickle)
- 1 veggie booster i.e., organic green beans, carrot slice
- *1 protein booster (optional)
- Place ice into a tall glass and skip the vodka.
- Add the V8®, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce then stir well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with celery stalk or any one of your favorite veggies and protein ;-)!
*(Featured photo is garnished with a spicy dill spear pickle, Romano green beans, Pork Free, Keto Friendly, Paleo Organic Basil & Cracked Black Pepper Smoked Chicken Sausage, and salted, homegrown slice lemon)