Just a little somethin’ to end your evening on a sweet note!
-1 basket, fresh, organic strawberries
-1 small size plain yogurt
-1cup fine, brown sugar
-1 tbsp cinnamon
1. Rinse and drain excess water from the strawberries.
2. Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium-size prepping bowl. Set aside.
3. Start by dipping the strawberry (one at a time) into the cup of plain yogurt approximately 3/4 of the way.
4. Next, roll each yogurt-dipped strawberry into the brown sugar/cinnamon mix.
5. Arrange on a large serving plate or in individual tart pans (as pictured); then refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes before serving.
Substitute the brown sugar with wheat germ or chia seeds for an even healthier version!